|Spa Hot Tub Cover Warranty
Manufacturers Limited Warranty
Thank you for purchasing your spa hot tub cover
from us. We are confident that with proper care your cover will add to the overall
satisfaction and energy efficiency of your spa hot tub.
Your spa hot tub cover is exposed externally to all weathers,
internally to the water treatments and mechanically stressed when lifting the cover on and
off your spa. To help prolong the life of your cover we have put together this basic
External side of the cover
- Do not sit or stand on the cover
- Do not apply heavy objects on the cover
- Do not let mould or dirt build up on the cover - wash clean as
- Do not position the cover near walls or sharp objects which
will result in damaging the cover - use a cover lifter if
Internal side of the cover
- Whenever you top up or refill your spa hottub wash the inside
of the cover down with water from your hose pipe
- When shocking your tub ensure that you leave your cover open
for 15 to 30 minutes to allow the gases to escape
Your cover is warranted against defects in materials and
workmanship for a period of 12 months.
1) The warranty applies to the original purchaser.
2) If the cover is properly cared for, cleaned and
conditioned we will repair or replace the vinyl cover or inserts, at our option, at no
charge for materials and or labour.
3) The purchaser will be responsible for the transportation
or postage to and from our production facilities.
4) If a cover and or insulated inserts are returned to us
damp, wet or dirty we will be unable to inspect the cover or inserts for health reasons.
Should this happen the cover will be returned to the customer at the purchasers expense
for cleaning / drying.
Items not covered by warranty are:
a) Broken or abused insulated inserts.
b) Tie down straps are for use for securing the cover only.
Tie down straps can tear or tear the vinyl immidiatly above the strap if dragged, used for
lifting the cover or the cover is lifted without first disconnecting all the tie down
straps. Damage can also be caused during storm weather. During storm weather storm tie
down straps should be placed over the cover.
c) Fading or minor colour deterioration inside and outside.
d) Chemical burns.
e) Material abrasions due to misuse.
Please do not sign the delivery
driver's paperwork until you have un-wrapped and inspected your cover for any damaged
caused whilst in transit. As claims for any damage after signing are not cover by transit