Spa Hot Tub
Manufacturers Limited Warranty
Thank you for purchasing your spa hot tub cover from us. We are
confident that with proper care your cover will add to the overall satisfaction and energy
efficiency of your spa hot tub.
Your spa hot tub cover is exposed externally to all weathers, internally to the
water treatments and mechanically stressed when lifting the cover on and off your spa. To
help prolong the life of your cover we have put together this basic guide.
External side of the cover
- Do not sit or stand on the cover
- Do not apply heavy objects on the cover
- Do not let mould or dirt build up on the cover - wash clean as required
- Do not position the cover near walls or sharp objects which will result in
damaging the cover - use a cover lifter if required
Internal side of the cover
- Whenever you top up or refill your spa hottub wash the inside of the cover down
with water from your hose pipe
- When shocking your tub ensure that you leave your cover open for 15 to 30 minutes
to allow the gases to escape
Your cover is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of 12 months.
1) The warranty applies to the original purchaser.
2) If the cover is properly cared for, cleaned and conditioned we will repair or
replace the vinyl cover or inserts, at our option, at no charge for materials and or
3) The purchaser will be responsible for the transportation or postage to and
from our production facilities.
4) If a cover and or insulated inserts are returned to us damp, wet or dirty we
will be unable to inspect the cover or inserts for health reasons. Should this happen the
cover will be returned to the customer at the purchasers expense for cleaning / drying.
Items not covered by warranty are:
a) Broken or abused insulated inserts.
b) Tie down straps are for use for securing the cover only. Tie down straps can
tear or tear the vinyl immidiatly above the strap if dragged, used for lifting the cover
or the cover is lifted without first disconnecting all the tie down straps. Damage can
also be caused during storm weather. During storm weather storm tie down straps should be
placed over the cover.
c) Fading or minor colour deterioration inside and outside.
d) Chemical burns.
e) Material abrasions due to misuse.
Please do not sign the delivery driver's paperwork
until you have un-wrapped and inspected your cover for any damaged caused whilst in
transit. As claims for any damage after signing are not cover by transit insurance.